The OSHC service will be run out of the Library at Thornlie Christian College.
The opening hours will be from 6:30 am – 8:30 am and from 3:15 pm – 6:00 pm during term and 6:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday during the holidays.
The service provides before and after school care programs for children attending Kindergarten to Year 6 classes.
The costing for the service is $23 for before school and $33 for after school.
CCB & CCR rebates will be available to families that can greatly reduce parents out of pocket costs.
To learn more about TCC Kids OSH Care Service download the Parent Handbook or please contact Reza Mendes on 042 441 6742.
The foundation of our program is guided by the National Quality Framework and the My Time, Our Place – Framework for School Age Care in Australia. The National Quality Framework is made up of the following sections:
Please click here to download the Direct Debit Request form.
- Holistic Approaches
- Responsiveness to children
- Learning through play
- Intentional teaching
- Cultural competence
- Continuity of learning and transitions
- Assessments and learning
5 Learning Outcomes:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected and contribute to their world
- Children have strong Sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
7 Quality Areas:
- Educational Program and Practice
- Children’s Health and Safety
- Physical Environment
- Staffing Arrangements
- Relationships with Children
- Collaborative Relationships with Families and Communities
- Leadership and Service Management
- Secure, respectful and reciprocal relationships
- High expectations and equity
- Respect for diversity
- Ongoing learning and reflective practice